Demigods Demigods

fantastic

i really loved this animation. before i saw that you were inspired by the story of Jesus, i thought that you were inspired by Greek mythology. because in the myth of the birth of all the gods. Kronos the father of the gods eats his children after hearing that one of his children would kill him. only Zeus escapes and finally kills Kronos (his father). but i really loved it and watched it a lot of times. only the thing that would improve your animation greatly is more voice acting (because that part was awesome)

Newgrounds-Invasion Newgrounds-Invasion

awsome

only the effects were a litle bit glitche. but you can't help that. becous if you would try to prevent that. you would need help of all the origional animators.
and the thing i really missed. was one last battle. with all the best newground animations fighting side by side. tankman fighting with madnes characters.

Element trailer Element trailer

great but...

i love the trailer.
but i dont think there is going to be a next one.
the maker hassent been online in 5 years.
so how sad as it is. i think the ideas of a serie are lost.

Canabalt Canabalt

cool

i like it. the game itself is awsom but becous of the pixel qualitie it looks a lot like a old school game. and that i think is really cool.
(ps. my personal record is 2631)

TX - Let it Be TX - Let it Be

woow

woow fantastic.
i really love it.
normaly i nbever like these songs.
but this is really somthing difrent.

Yes? Yes?

awsome work

well well seems that occluded is right for the second time.
you made it front page. awsome work man

Hank Hank

AWSOME

woow that is just awsome.
hank looks cooler then ever.
and his eyes look awsome, is that the reflection of a nuk blast in his eyes?

All My Characters All My Characters

very awsom.

very cool keep it going
you wonderd if aneyone would count themXD wel that would be me then i counted 25 characters. and sorie for my bad english i dont speak englis in my countryXD

amyrenee responds:

Lol :D thank you, and you're english still seems pretty good. :D